Saturday, April 7, 2007

CRASH......BANG.....WHOOSH!!!!!

This has been the fate of the many plans that I had after my mid semesters got over.I spent hours before my mid sems pondering over which way my life should go.This year promised to be pretty hectic and unless I learnt how to manage my time effectively,it was highly unlikely that I could do justice to the many tasks that I had taken up. I had to be disciplined, a much needed but fairly absent quality in my life.And I had plans too.Plans,that would put a much decorated general to shame.Getting up early and going to the gym,maintaining a rigorous diet plan,studying for a couple of hours in the evening which included preparing for CAT,reading more books,writing more blogs and getting a good eight hours of sleep in the night.All these were a part of Mission Transformation.
But,like most of my plans,even this one has come a cropper.I am too lazy to get up early morning,cannot pick myself up to study because I get tired at the end of a hectic day in college,and finally, am too bored to read or write.The only silver lining-I have been able to stick to the diet management component fairly well.Altough there have been a couple of slips on that front too.
Anyways,the path to success is not a bed of roses.And getting order into a life that has been lead in a way similar to the way Indian Cricket is managed cannot be easy.If all this talk of 'missions' and 'plans' may make me sound more like a politician on a tour of his constituency,then I don't blame you.That's the way,I am.Constantly trying to change,and improving for the most part, by latching onto some idea.This idea hasn't fructified the way it should have.But I haven't lost hope. My struggle will continue.And this blog is the first step in the second attempt at transformation.

No comments: