Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I wonder why.....

I really wonder why is it that I take to blogging only during the time of my exams.And that too engineering exams.Don't I have anything better to do at such times? Or is it that I just don't care.
Some introspection reveals that the answer is far more simpler than that.
You see,engineering can be a tough nut to crack.Especially so if you don't give a dime to it and are wanting to take your career on a completely different track.Add to that,I am expected to go through books loaded with techno junk.Obviously, that takes a heavy toll.
As for me, Computer Engineering is an exercise in futility.I honestly don't understand the need to learn how my OS functions or how the processor does its umpteen calculations.So long as I can access my Orkut account and check random mails,I am happy.
Hence,to get away from all this, my brain keeps searching for excuses.And blogging is a guilt free pass. It gives me some kinda weird satisfaction that I am up to something constructive.Even though,my blog is zillions of miles away from being 'constructive'.It is filled with crap coming out of a bored mind.
Anyway,here I go again.Reviving my blog in the middle of my mid terms whilst escaping from the clutches of NAZIesque books..Happy Reading!!

No comments: